You all know how I feel about Halloween costumes.
But I’m going to indulge my imagination just for today’s Top Ten Tuesday!
Characters I Would Totally Want to Be for Halloween:
10. Hermione Granger in Harry Potter. Let’s be real. I already have the robe and scarf.
9. Mary Poppins. She’s just a really classy lady. But be careful not to open that umbrella indoors!
8. Mrs. Frizzle in The Magic School Bus. I could definitely find a dress like that at the thrift store. So all I need is a wig!
7. Alyssa in Splintered. The cover is so pretty and offers a deliciously creepy idea for teased hair sporting all kinds of plastic creepy crawlies.
6. Aslan in The Chronicles of Narnia. I’m not going to lie to you, dear readers. I have recently acquired (completely unrelated to Halloween) an adult-size lion onesie. Ask no questions. Costume sorted.
5. Anne of Green Gables. After all, when my mom wouldn’t buy me a painfully expensive American Girl doll, I got this one instead (and loved her!):
4. Elizabeth Bennet. Because I have (not so) secret dreams of dressing like this:
3. Amelia Bedelia. This was one woman I loooved reading about as a kid. And I recently saw this cool take:
2. Effie Trinket. Just think a moment about Effie’s outfits! This is a great one:
1. Katniss Everdeen. What? you’re thinking. Another Hunger Games character? Dudes, her weapon of choice is a bow and arrow! If you know me, you know my family has a history with that. If you don’t know me, I’ll just leave this here …
What about you all? What fictional characters would you love to bring to life?!
As usual, make sure to check out the rest of the Top Ten Tuesday lists on The Broke and the Bookish!